- Medico-legal reporting
- Expert Witnesses
- MedCo Registered
- Nationwide Examinations
- Physiotherapy Treatments
- Experienced and Professional Account Managers
- Agreed Service Level Agreements
- Quality Reporting and Regular Feedback
Starting rehabilitation early is an important stage for clients. We provide a range of rehabilitation treatments tailored to suit our client’ needs. We work with many health care professionals who will work closely with clients to support them on making a full recovery.
Our Services Include:
- Whiplash Associated Disorders (W.A.D based on the international Quebec
- Back and Neck pain (sciatica, Lumbar spasm, stiffness, inflammation,
reduced range of motion)
- Postural assessment (assessing work-station ergonomics, risk
- Shoulder pain ( Impingement, postural DYSFUNCTION, muscle imbalance)
- R.T.A associated neurological disorders
(Headaches, pins and needles, parathaesia, shooting pains)
- Pain management (T.E.N.S, interferential, Ice/heat therapy, deep tissue
- Home Exercise Plan ( H.E.P saving time and clinical visits)
Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy (VRT)
- Balance Disorder
- Neck stiffness, headaches, muscle stiffness or tiredness
- Clients will be provided an individualised course of exercises following a full assessment
A balance disorder is a disturbance in your balance system which can cause you to feel: unsteady, giddy or have a sensation of spinning. Some people experience nausea, vomiting, fear and anxiety. Because of your dizziness, you might have stopped moving in ways that make your dizziness worse. You might also experience neck stiffness, headaches, muscle stiffness or tiredness because you have stopped moving naturally.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Helping clients manage their problems by changing the way they think and behave
- Anxiety and Generalised Anxiety Disorder (feeling of unease, such as worry or fear, that can be mild or severe)
- Depression (lasting feelings of sadness and hopelessness, feeling constantly tired, sleeping badly, having no appetite or sex drive, and complaining of various aches and pains)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
CBT is not only used as treatment for psychological symptoms; while it cannot cure a client’s physical symptoms, it can help them to cope with them by finding practical ways to improve the state of mind on a daily basis. This is available for people with long-term health conditions, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- Phobia- post RTA
At Hayes, we understand that a client’s psychological injuries are a delicate and sensitive
issue that requires in-depth analysis and investigation whether sustained through minor
accidents or catastrophic injuries. Our specialist team has the requisite expertise and
knowledge to provide a fully efficient and individual service.
- Occupational Nurse
- Psychiatry assessments
- Occupational Therapy home assessments
- Cognitive Behaviour therapy (C.B.T)
For more information, please read The Rehabilitation Code.