At Hayes Medicals our number one aim has always been to offer the best level of service, our decade of experience has told us that no matter what the claim type, an accurate and efficient service is the key requirement of our associates.
We believe in helping people move forward – Our service is all about helping you and your progress
How do we achieve this?
- We set ourselves timescales and expectations across all aspects of our service.
- We follow defined processes to ensure all staff work the same way and maintain and efficient and reliable service.
- We have a number of members that are Lean Six Sigma practitioners, this mean they know how to analyse any task and create a lean process, removing unnecessary or wasteful steps.
- We go to the right people to get the right answers – From the staff we hire to the suppliers and experts we work with, we set the same expectations and ensure that all can add to our service.
What are our key Medical Report SLAs?
- 24 HOURS – Instructions are logged and acknowledged within 24 hours or receipt.
- 72 HOURS – Appointment found and booked within 72 hours.
- SAME DAY REPORTS – In certain circumstances we can obtain the report the same day as the client is examined.
- NATIONWIDE – Our extensive panel of experts and therapists can see clients across the UK.
- 10 MILES – The majority of our appointments are within 10 miles of the clients address.
- 35 DAYS – MedCo reports provided within 35 days from instruction.
- 56 DAYS – Complex reports provided within 56 days from instruction.
- 15% – Our strict client attendance process ensures that non-attendance stays below 15%
What are our key Service SLAs?
- 24 HOURS – Emails acknowledged and aim to deal with queries within 24 hours.
- TAILORED SERVICE – We work to your requirements
- FLEXIBLE TERMS – Agreements to suit
- 24/7 – Ability to contact anytime, we have a dedicated out of hours supervisor to oversee all appointments.
- WHAT’S APP – Clients and associates have access to message us with ease!
Want quality medical reports faster?